Tuesday, February 11, 2020

For the Dirty Carpet Hater

Dear Dirty-Carpet Hater,

DO YOU HATE YOUR DIRTY CARPETS?

DO YOU OWN CARPETS THAT YOU BELIEVE NOT ONLY HAVE DIRT AND GRIME IN THEM BUT ALSO BACTERIA, DUST MITES, ALLERGENS, AND OTHER YUCKY STUFF?

ARE YOU AFRAID TO LAY DOWN ON YOUR CARPET BECAUSE IT JUST MIGHT BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH (OR WORSE, YOUR CHILDREN'S HEALTH)?

ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT CALLING A PROFESSIONAL CLEANER BECAUSE YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT PRICE, INTEGRITY, HONESTY, GUARANTEES, ETC.?

Honestly, you should indeed be concerned about any company you hire to clean your possessions and investments. Dishonesty has been a trademark of the carpet cleaning industry for decades. The video below reveals the types of scams and dishonesty that pervades the carpet cleaning industry. The video was first aired 20 years ago and NOTHING has changed in the industry since!

carpet cleaning Huntsville Al 

Thousands of honest homeowners, like YOU, have been ripped-off and lied to by countless so-called "professional" carpet and floor cleaners. 

Many people in this group of "ripped-off" homeowners (and I certainly hope that you are not in that group) have wasted hundreds and hundreds of dollars on these unscrupulous types of cleaners. They have literally flushed their hard-earned money right down the toilet!!! 

You deserve much, MUCH better!!!

I'm Tony Guthrie, owner of Kleaneasy Carpet and Floor Cleaning. If I am fortunate enough to earn your trust and business, here's what I will do for you.

1. I will provide you with a fair and honest price over the phone. I will not bait you with a low price to get the job and then change it when I arrive.
2. I will show up on time and within the time window I gave you when we set the cleaning appointment. 

3. I will show up in a clean, professional van and all of my equipment will be clean as well.

4. I will show up clean cut and wearing a professional company uniform. 

5. I will treat you and your home with dignity and respect. 

6. I will lay out rugs and mats at the entrance of your home so as to not bring more dirt into your home.

7. I will need to bring cleaning hoses that are attached to my van into your home SO I  will hang a curtain over the entry door so as to keep your heat or cool air inside your home.

8. I will pre-vacuum the carpets or tile I will be cleaning so as to remove as much dry dirt as possible. 

9.  I will pre-treat all spots and traffic lanes with a heated environmentally safe cleaning solution with a pressure sprayer. I will then agitate the solution deep into the carpet fibers with a carpet rake or rotary scrubber so as to break down and emulsify deep, embedded dirt.

10. I will steam clean the carpets with a truck-mounted cleaning extractor that will remove deeply embedded soil, gunk, allergens, dust mites, etc. 

11. I will place air-blowers on the carpets to help speed-up drying time.

12. I will post-groom the carpets with a carpet rake that will stand carpet fibers up and help the carpet look virtually new (or as new as possible).

13. I will provide you with a professional carpet audit and recommend a cleaning schedule of how frequently you should have your carpets professionally cleaned. I will also share the benefits of carpet protector and provide you with an estimate of the cost (this service is always recommended but is optional!

14. I will leave you with a 60-day spot and stain warranty that says that if any stains return after I leave (not likely) I will return at no cost and try to remove them. 

15. I will explain my full money-back guarantee. 

Why risk getting baited and switched with unscrupulous and 
unprofessional "professional" cleaners?

Call Kleaneasy today for price assessment and a no-obligation phone consultation 


Thank You!

Tony Guthrie

carpet cleaning Madison AL


carpet cleaning Huntsville AL




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Secret Weapon of Keeping Carpets Cleaner Longer

Why You Should ALWAYS Have Carpet Protector Applied to Your Carpet  Unfortunately there is probably as much confusion in the carpet cleaning...