Thursday, September 28, 2023

Seen Hoarders Lately

Seen Hoarders Lately?

carpet cleaning company Huntsville al

I am not a big TV person, but I used to be. For me, television shows of today just are not that interesting. I'm in my 60s and I still watched reruns of sitcoms from the 1960s (that is, if I watch TV at all). 

Kleaneasy Carpet Cleaning of Huntsville (my company) received a call from a lady who was hired to de-clutter and clean a large luxury home in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Madison County. I have worked with this lady several times before. She is an avid professional. 

When she called me she was flabbergasted. She told me that a realtor had asked her to clear all the junk and debris from the house and clean it from floor to ceiling. She explained that she was stunned when she first entered the house. 

The house had simply been abandoned and trash, clutter, and junk was everywhere. It took some 2 weeks just to get all the stuff out of the house before she could actually start cleaning it. 

She asked me if I had ever seen the show, "Hoarders?" I told her that I had seen it a few times. She said, "Well, this house was WORSE than any house ever shown on that show!

She walked me through the house and showed me the nasty carpets. She knew I could get them clean and was interested in what I might charge to clean such heavily-soiled carpets. I told her that the carpets were stained and dirty but because they had been covered with tons of junk, they actually weren't that bad. 

I gave her a fair price and got started. 

professional carpet cleaning Madison Al


professional carpet cleaning service near me

Unfortunately cameras don't always tell the true story. The darkening at the bottom of these 2 pictures are shadows, not stains.


The carpets turned out beautifully!

=======================

When you think your carpets or area rugs can't be cleaned, consider calling or texting us at
You may be surprised as well. 

We currently have 3 price specials that range from $99 to $189 -- See our current specials HERE


Please subscribe to out YouTube channel to get great cleaning tips and to see current updates. To subscribe Click this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsUx70iI7mhpG8bvck9KdPQ

What makes Kleaneasy Carpet Cleaning of Huntsville Alabama so different? Watch the video below to find out. 



Thank you for reading this post. If you want to help me spread the word about safe cleaning methods please share this post and leave a comment. Thanks again! Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Secret Weapon of Keeping Carpets Cleaner Longer

Why You Should ALWAYS Have Carpet Protector Applied to Your Carpet  Unfortunately there is probably as much confusion in the carpet cleaning...