Friday, July 26, 2019

Protecting Our Investments

A few years ago I was with my children at the neighborhood pool and was trying to invest a little time with them. They were growing so fast. My daughter was knocking on the door of 15 my son was knocking on the door of 12. Now they are 21 and 18! Yeesh! Where does the time go? They are now moving on with their adult lives.

It seems only yesterday they were toddling around the living room. BUT, since time seems to fly by, I still should invest as much time with them as is possible. They are a precious blessing in my life and I really should seize every opportunity to make an investment in them.

carpet cleaning huntsville al
Me with my Son Daniel in recent days :-)
carpet cleaning huntsville al
Me with my Daughter Kara in recent days :-)

The thought struck me that there are many things in our lives we “invest” in. Our homes are certainly a major investment and the things with which we furnish them are as well. These possessions, although material, are still a blessing. We have invested literally thousands of our hard-earned dollars in carpets, upholstery, and other things that help to make our house a home.

So the thought struck me that if we see these possessions as a blessing and since we have invested thousands of dollars in them, doesn’t it make sense that we protect those investments?  Obviously over time and with wear these items become dirty. And because we have so much invested we wouldn’t want just anyone to service our cleaning needs.

Seriously, doesn’t it make sense that we would call a professional company that truly sees our possessions as meaningful investments?

As owner of Carpet Cleaning Huntsville  (aka: KleanEasy Carpet Cleaning) I am committed to the idea of helping you protect your investments. I do this by providing the highest quality service for a reasonable fee. I will not bait you in with a silly coupon for “Whole House Cleaning for $79.95” and then switch the price on you dramatically after I arrive. I will quote a reasonable price and then provide you with the best cleaning possible.

Call Carpet Cleaning Hunstville and hire a company that sees your investments as you do. A blessing!

All the best!

Tony Guthrie
256-886-9100
https://www.facebook.com/kleaneasycarpetandfloor

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Secret Weapon of Keeping Carpets Cleaner Longer

Why You Should ALWAYS Have Carpet Protector Applied to Your Carpet  Unfortunately there is probably as much confusion in the carpet cleaning...